Lightweight Compact Whistles. As a signaling device a whistle takes almost no effort to use even if injured. A whistle can be heard farther away than you can yell. A whistle does not go hoarse like your voice will. Take it hiking, camping and on city streets. You can take it anywhere.
Signal your position to your hiking partner or others when you want to be heard or when lost in the wilderness with the SE WH5-2L Companion Whistles with 105 DB Rating and 16" Lanyard (2 PC.). Our plastic survival whistles work in all weather and will not freeze or stick to your lips when cold and each whistle comes with a 16" lanyard. Keep these whistles with you on all of your outdoor adventures for quick access in unexpected situations while camping, exploring, hiking, running, and more. Compact and ready for adventure, our whistles have an ear-piercing rating of 105 dB similar to what you would hear with a jet take-off (at 305 meters), use of outboard motor, or power lawn mower. Each pack contains two SE survival whistles that are great when used as a pair with you and your hiking partner, as a survival tool or for coaches, lifeguards, and more.
- 2 piece companion survivor series whistles come in a pair to ensure you and your hiking partner are within ear's reach
- Emergency survival whistle when you are out in the wilderness and need to be heard
- 105 dB rating: be heard with a single blow of the whistle
- Plastic body with 16" lanyard
- Dimensions of whistles: 2" x 1-1/4"