Trekker Kelly Kettle Basic
Trekker Kelly Kettle Basic
Kelly Kettle 'Trekker' Stainless Steel Kettle.
Distributed by Kelly Kettle
The Steel 'Trekker' Kettle boils approximately 20 oz. of water at a time and is ideal for Kayaking, Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Backpackers, and Wilderness Survival Kits. It is also perfect for people who like to go 4 wheeling off road. The Kelly Kettle is also great to have in your Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Kits and also for all those who love the great outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle works great in stormy conditions, bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occurring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc. No need to carry extra fuel.
There are no running costs associated with your Kelly Kettle. Users have described these kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time." These carbon-neutral Kelly Kettle's are Eco Friendly and make camping fun and easy.
Add a Pot-Support and Cook Set to your Kelly Kettle to cook small amounts of food over your Kettle while your water comes to a boil. Cook foods like, Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated Food, Soup, and much much more. See the Accessories Category for these products.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
Height ....... 10.4 inches (Packed)
Diameter... 5.5 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity.... 20 fl. Ounces, 2.5 cups, .59L
Weight...... 1.5 lbs.
The 'Trekker' Kettle is the smallest of the Kelly Kettles and the perfect size for backpacking.
- Boils 20 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for 1-2 people, Trekking, Hiking, Backpacking, Scouts, Couples, Kayaking, Picnics, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 10.4 inches. Only weighs 1.5 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.