KELLY KETTLE BASE CAMP STAINLES
Kelly Kettle Base Camp Stainless Steel. This is the Largest of the Kelly Kettles.
Distributed by Kelly Kettle®
About the Kelly Kettle Base Camp
The Kelly Kettle Base Camp stainless steel camp kettle boils approximately 54 oz of water at a time – that’s nine 6 oz. mugs of water for camp coffee, tea or hot cocoa. The Kettle will bring water to a boil within a matter of minutes. Suitable for use at your ‘base camp’, car camping, scout camps, picnics, hunting, outfitters outposts. The kettles are ideal for emergency preparedness kits, humanitarian aid stations, or anyone working in the forests or the great outdoors.
Fire base and drawstring carrying bag are included with each Kelly Kettle. The durable stainless steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of the kettle to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Best Camping Kettle in Bad Weather
All Kelly Kettle products are the best kettle for camping as they work extremely well in all weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor adventure. Extremely dependable as they have no moving parts to fail or break.
Burn All Natural Fuel
Never pack fuel again and save money. The Kelly Kettles are cost free to run and eco-friendly as they use all natural fuel such as twigs, dry grass, heather, birch bark, pine cones, dry animal dung, etc. such as sticks, twigs. Add the Kelly Kettle Pot Support and Cook Set to your gear and prepare small amounts of food like noodles, rice, oatmeal, eggs, and hydrate food over the kettle while your water boils. Boil water and cook food at the same time using only a handful of fuel!
Better yet, grab a Kelly Kettle Hobo Stove accessory and turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fueled camping stove. Be sure to check out our Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kit offerings for the best value on Kelly Kettles and all the accessories.
Remember: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the “Greatest Invention of all Time”.
- Product Dimensions:
- Height ……. 13 inches (Packed)
- Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity…. 54 fl. oz., 1.6L, 6.75 cups
- Weight…… 2.55 lbs.
The ‘Base Camp’ Kettle is the largest of the Kelly Kettles.
- Includes Large Stainless Steel Kettle + Fire Base + Bag.
- Boils 54 fl.oz. of water quickly using sticks, pine cones, dry grass, bark, etc. Works well in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for families, groups, scouts, base camping, outfitters, family fun, fishing, etc.
- Great emergency preparedness product for power outages, storms, emergency kits.
- A Green Whistle whistles to let you know when the water has boiled.
- Lightweight – Never carry fuel again. 13″ tall. Only weighs 2.55 lbs
- Comes with stainless steel fire base
- Add the Hobo Stove and Surflame Fire Disk to make your Base Camp more versatile