COUNTRY LIVING GRAIN MILL (HAND
MADE IN THE USA. LIFETIME WARRANTY*
A rugged and durable mill, designed to last for generations.
MADE IN THE USA
The Country Living Mill is an heirloom quality mill, designed to last a lifetime. Made in the USA with industrial, dual-sealed ball bearings, it still costs hundreds less than the closest competitor! Built smart for tough times.
Use your Country Living Grain Mill to grind gluten-free grains such as rice, quinoa, corn, millet, teff, amaranth and buckwheat.
–A rugged and durable mill, designed to last for generations
- Solid I-beam construction from cast aircraft aluminum
- Double sealed agricultural-grade bearings
- FDA approved, food-grade powder coating
- Stainless steel shaft
- High-carbon steel grinding plates
- Adjustable output; from cracked wheat to pastry flour in one pass
- Stainless steel spring auger designed for small grains. Large auger for dry corn or dry beans is sold separately.
- This mill is not intended to grind wet, moist, or soft grain.
- 12-inch Custom American-Made aircraft aluminum flywheel compatible with 1/2″ v-belt for motorization or pedal power
Important Notes about the Grain Mill:
- Before shipping, we test grind some wheat with each mill to ensure that it is functioning properly.
* Lifetime Warranty includes all parts, except the grinding plates which are a wear item. Grinding plate longevity will vary depending on usage, but you can expect them to easily last for several years with daily home use.