Mountain House 3 Day Emergency Food Supply (In Store Pickup Only)
Just in Case…® 3 Day Emergency Food Supply. Keep this on hand for emergencies, outdoor adventures, meals in a pinch, hotel stays and road trips. Meal preparation is fast and easy! Boil water, open pouch and add water, zip pouch closed and wait 9 minutes, then enjoy! 30 Year Shelf Life.
This stackable, easy-to-store 3-day kit contains 20 servings of Mountain House meals— enough to fuel most of the daily caloric needs for one person (approx. 1,650 calories/day). Use it alone for three days’ worth of food or combine with our other Just in Case…® kits to meet your unique needs. 30 Year Shelf Life.
With 9 total pouches of delicious just-add-water breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees, you’ll be ready to take on anything:
- Biscuits & Gravy (1 pouch)— Fluffy buttermilk biscuits and savory sausage gravy make for a comforting and satisfying breakfast. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- Granola w/blueberries (2 pouches)- Crunchy granola with freeze dried blueberries and instant milk powder. Eat out of the pouch or add water for delicious cereal.
- Beef Stroganoff (2 pouches)— A customer favorite! Tender noodles and beef blended with mushrooms and a sour cream sauce. Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Chicken Fried Rice (2 pouches)— Made with delicious bits of chicken, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, onion, and peppers. Yields two 1 1/4 cup servings
- Chicken and Dumplings (2 pouches)— With layers of chicken, vegetables, and fluffy dumplings in a white gravy, this recipe gives you that home-cooked flavor you’ve been craving. Yields two 1 cup servings.