LifeStraw allows you to easily and safely drink water directly from your favorite water bottle. Turn your water bottle into a powerful filter removing bacteria, parasites and chemicals. It’s perfect for hiking, camping, travel and emergency preparedness.
- Advanced water filter kit includes replaceable water filter, two cap sizes (narrow and wide mouth), standard and sports mouthpieces, and a leak-proof lid
- Compatible with most Nalgene, Camelbak, Hydroflask, and Klean Kanteen, and other water bottle models
- Protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste
- Sustainable: lifetime filtration of 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) – equivalent of 8,000 single use plastic water bottles
This is the genuine LifeStraw filter made by VESTERGAARD. Do not buy a cheap imported imitation.
This filter provides:
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber membrane with activated carbon
- Hollow fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters)
- Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 liters)
- Product Weight: 3.6 oz (0.23 lbs) (Filter, cap and lid) – for both configurations
- Outer diameter wide cap: 2.75” (threading diameter 2.5″ (63mm))
- Outer diameter standard cap: 2.28” (threading diameter 1.7″ (43 mm))
- Compatible with: Nalgene, Camelbak, Hydroflask, Klean Kanteen, model with a minimum bottle height of over 7.3”
- This kit may fit additional bottles with compatible mouth diameters, threading, and a minimum bottle height of over 7.3”
- BPA Free
- Replaceable hollow fiber membrane and carbon filters available
These features make the LifeStraw Universal the perfect camping water filter, backpacking water filter and hiking water filter. Plus it’s one of the best water filters you can add to your survival gear, survival kit, bug out bag, 72 hour kit or emergency car kit.